This is the backbone for the family of products under the OXYL-PRO brand. OXYL-PRO Clean can be used for all types of disinfection in buildings, on ships, farms, food processing and many other areas of use. It is also highly recommended as a hard surface no-rinse disinfectant and for misting (fogging) in areas for complete disinfection coverage. OXYL-PRO is not restricted by MARPOL Maritime Laws for its use on boats/ships.
What separates OXYL-PRO Clean from other disinfectants is in the unique formulation. It contains all food-safe ingredients. Only aseptic grade hydrogen peroxide is used as the base product and food safe stabilisers are used to create an encapsulated molecule. These molecules only activate and open on contact with specific biological markers, which leads to the hydrogen peroxide only being released when and where necessary. Very little wastage is encountered when compared to standard hydrogen peroxide.
The importance of the encapsulation is evident on several points.
- Increased efficiency due to powerful, localised reaction at just the right point.
- Excellent biofilm removal.
- Due to the increased efficiency no bacteria will be able to survive a direct attack and therefore there is no danger for development of resistance.
- The encapsulation leads to the hydrogen peroxide being inactive outside of reaction to specific biological markers, which ensures that oxidation and corrosion of pipe systems is kept to a minimum.
- Inactivated hydrogen peroxide will breakdown slowly and naturally into oxygen and water without affecting the surroundings.
OXYL-PRO Clean will give a true sense of security in a system which is free of bacteria, viruses and other harmful pathogens. It is a proven alternative to chlorine.
For product information sheets including method statements & SDS, please contact us.
|This product is NSF/ANSI 60 Drinking Water Certified (National Sanitation Foundation)|