Specially developed as a technical aid for use in the poultry industry to assist in conditioning drinking water. The product contains food grade, low concentration hydrogen peroxide and a mix of food safe stabilising carriers and activators. The by-products are oxygen and water, giving the product an excellent environmental profile. It is a single-drum treatment which can be dosed directly from the drum or from a dosing tank.
- Has a mild and long-lasting effect
- Contains only food grade ingredients; classified as non-hazardous
- Assists in keeping water clean and safe for the birds to drink
- Birds spend their time growing rather than wasting energy fighting off infection from contaminated water supply
- Higher yield; birds are stronger
- Has no smell, colour or taste at the recommended dose rates
- Operates in temperatures: 0 – 90oC and pH range 2-9
- 99999% effective against campylobacter. EN 1276:2009 (phase 2, step 1)
Field tests in hatcheries show an increase in egg production & hatching and in broiler houses decreased mortality rates & improved FCR. Details available on request.
Contact us for further information.
|This product is NSF/ANSI 60 Drinking Water Certified (National Sanitation Foundation)|